Leddy Preschool is an inclusion school that offers AM (8:45-11:00) or PM (12:45-3:00) sessions for ages 3 through Pre-Kindergarten. We offer 2 day ( Tuesday, Thursday for 3 yo only), 3 day (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) and 4 day (varies). Children must be fully potty-trained in order to attend.
- Tuition, for non-IEP students, is $12/day. Tuition reduction can be applied for, if so desired.
- Van services are available for children on IEPs only.
- Children must be 3 years of age in order to attend, so applications are accepted throughout the school year for admittance.
- Please see the links below for the registration forms and tuition forms. (Please make sure you sign both forms) If your child is on an IEP, you only have to complete the registration form. Please also complete the emergency contact sheet, making sure you include ANYONE who is OK to pick up your child. You can use the blank back side if you need to.
- Paperwork can be placed into the gray dropbox located near the front door @ 36 Second St.